beck-Serienpacker SXJ HP vs
Film bags for shipping products via e-commerce
This fully-automatic film packaging machine for shipping e-commerce products works according to the specialised beck-Serienpacker principle, with 2 rolls of flat film for 4-sided product sealing. The Serienpacker principle ensures a continuous and controlled product and film feed to produce tight, attractive packaging with stable sealing seams.
Film storage and sealing on device: for a timely optimized film roll change
Tear open perforation system: for the easy opening of the film bag
Integrated labeler: Labeler for applying address labels onto the film
Packaging of mail-order merchandise with shipping label on beck-Serienpacker SXJ HP adaptaAll videos ›
The beck-Serienpacker SXJ HP vs can be used as either a stand-alone or online solution in the logistics area.
Equipped with a well-developed product pursuit system, which can handle production data recording both with a scanner and with a camera, the beck-Serienpacker SXJ HP vs uses linked labelling modules and specialised sealing systems to create stable, visually appealing shipping bags of consistent sizes. To optimise downstream logistics processes, a function has been integrated to prevent empty bags from being created, if product feed is not continuous. This ensures a smooth shipping process.
The packaging concept of the beck-Serienpacker SXJ HP vs is efficient in its use of energy and resources. In addition, all of our packaging machines can process recyclable monofilms, films made of recycled materials, bio-films and many other environmentally-friendly film types.
In addition, we offer the option of integrating various scanning, marking and labelling systems, and collection and grouping stations, and are happy to work with you to develop these options as needed.
Overview of advantages:
- Sustainable, high-quality and durable design
- Space-saving thanks to compact construction
- Optimal accessibility
- User-friendly with easy adjustment and product memory
- Energy-saving, intelligent drive and control systems
- Continuously heated, low-maintenance and regulated sealing systems
- Processing dyed films of all kinds
- Stable sealed seams for secure transport
- Shipping bags always equally sized
- Specialised e-commerce design
Can be equipped with a variety of options:
- Integration of scanning, marking and labelling systems
- Integration of infeed and outfeed conveyors
- Integration of reject systems
- Integration of different packaging solutions
100 - 400 mm*
*depending on products, feeding, labelling and film
Serienpacker for E-commerce and mail order: Back and forth with success.
Whether the same size or adapted for the product. With printed film or with clear view to the product. Our Serienpackers for the E-commerce industry meet many different requirements. With scanning and labelling, including continuous product tracking − this is our standard.