beck-Multiplex MP mobil U
High capacity film packing machine with overlapping on the bottom side
This fully automatic packaging machine combines a moving cross sealing system with the form shoulder principle for overlapping on the bottom side and achieves up to 120 cycles/min. The continuous cross sealing system, which moves with the product, ensures a smooth and even product transport. The intelligent control concept with vacuum belt and moving sealing system enables integration into a wide range of high-performance production processes. Thanks to the film overlap on the bottom side of the packaging, the beck-Multiplex MP mobil U operates waste free.
High capacity feeding: for the automatic feeding of the products with optimal distance
Sealing bar moving along with product: moving cross sealing system for high output
Folding aggregate with printed film: Folding aggregate for processing flat film
Inkjet-System: High-performance printing of the film within the packaging process
Packaging of paint rollers in different units at high capacity on beck-Multiplex MP mobil UAll videos ›
The packaging concept of the beck-Multiplex MP mobil U is energy and resource efficient.
This offers the possibility to process very thin films in minimized width. All of our packaging machines can process recyclable mono films, films made of recycled materials, bio-films and many other environmental-friendly film types. In addition, we offer the option of integrating various scanning, marking and labelling systems, infeed and outfeed conveyors, and collection and grouping stations, and are pleased to work with you to develop these options as needed. We customize your packaging system precisely to your needs and product requirements.
Overview of advantages:
- Sustainable, high-quality and durable design
- Optimal accessibility
- User-friendly with easy adjustment and product memory
- Continuously heated, low-maintenance and regulated sealing systems
- Energy-saving drive and control systems
- Moving sealing tool for high capacity
- Fine, stable sealings for optimal packaging
- Sealing systems for fine or wide sealings
- Individually applicable in many different high-performance production lines
- Waste free thanks to film overlapping on the bottom side
Can be equipped with a variety of options:
- Integration of scanning, marking and labelling systems
- Integration of infeed and outfeed conveyors
- Integration of collection and grouping stations
- Integration of reject systems
- Integration of different packaging solutions
For shrink-fit packaging, the beck Multiplex MP mobil S or U can be expanded with our beck shrink tunnels to create a shrink-fit packaging system.
100 - 500 mm*
*depending on products, feeding, labelling and film
beck form, fill and seal machines: versatility for formats and materials.
The wide product range of the beck form, fill and seal machines sets standards. Thanks to the form shoulder principle, exemplary flexibility is achieved for a variety of formats and materials. A roll of centre-folded film is led over a form shoulder and then sealed on three sides or overlapped. Whether for manual or automatic feeding, the beck form, fill and seal machines are available in different working widths and for different performance requirements.