Intermittent film packaging machine with 4-sided sealing
This fully-automatic film packaging machine works according to the specialised beck-Serienpacker principle, with 2 rolls of flat film for 4-sided product sealing. The Serienpacker principle ensures a continuous and controlled product and film feed to produce tight, attractive packaging with fine sealing seams. The packaging machine can be used both as a stand-alone solution and integrated into the customer-specific packaging line.
Grab feeding system: Grab feeding system for straight edged feeding of multipart products or stacks onto multipart conveyor
Euro hole: Sealing device for sealing with flap and euro hole for producing suspension packs
Feeding system: Friction feeder for precise feeding of product data sheet
Automatic feeding: Lightweight robot for automatic application of the products
Packaging of drawing pads, single and in piles, on beck-Serienpacker SXJ and beck-shrinktunnel HV 602All videos ›
The packaging concept of the beck-Serienpacker SXJ is efficient in its use of energy and resources.
It offers the option of processing very thin and very narrow films. In addition, all of our packaging machines can process recyclable monofilms, films made of recycled materials, bio-films and many other environmentally-friendly film types.
In addition, we offer the option of integrating various scanning, marking and labelling systems, infeed and outfeed conveyors, and collection and grouping stations, and are happy to work with you to develop these options as needed. We tailor your packaging system precisely to your needs and product requirements.
Overview of advantages:
- Sustainable, high-quality and durable design
- Space-saving thanks to compact construction
- Optimal accessibility
- User-friendly with easy adjustment and package data memory
- Continuously heated, low-maintenance and regulated sealing systems
- Energy-saving drive and control systems
- Fine, stable sealed seams for tight and appealing packaging
- Sealing systems for detachable seam and wide seam applications
- Extensible film pillow block for quickly exchanging film rolls
- Belt width and design specifically coordinated to the customer’s individual products
- Consistent packaging quality, even in mixed operations
Can be equipped with a variety of options:
- Integration of scanning, marking and labelling systems
- Integration of infeed and outfeed conveyors
- Integration of collection and grouping stations
- Integration of reject systems
- Integration of different packaging solutions (link)
- Mounting and height adjustment options
- Different size and power options
For shrink-fit packaging, the beck-Serienpacker SXJ can be expanded with our beck shrink tunnels to create a shrink-fit packaging system.
80 - 500 mm*
*depending on products, feeding, labelling and film
beck-Serienpacker: multi-talents with the unique 4-sided sealing packaging concept.
Thanks to the unique beck-Serienpacker principle, non-deforming, shapely and tight packages can be made with manual or fully automatic product feeding. Two rolls of flat film guarantee that film and product are permanently guided and controlled during the four-side sealing process. According to this principle, not only can all films suited to industry be processed but also dull, very thin or very thick films. The beck-Serienpacker is available in different working widths and for different performance requirements.