Intermittent film packaging machine with 4-sided sealing for large-format products
This fully-automatic film packaging machine works according to the specialised beck-Serienpacker principle, with 2 rolls of flat film for 4-sided product sealing. The Serienpacker principle ensures a continuous and controlled product and film feed to produce tight, attractive packaging with fine sealing seams. Thanks to its flexible, broad working width, the SX can easily package large-volume products in particular.
Plastic pearl bars: Plastic pearl bars for the steady guiding of the packaging product during the packaging process
Multiple conveyor: Special belt concept enables the tight packaging of a wide variety of product sizes on one machine.
Pressing device: Mechanical system for reducing the packaging volume
Processing colored film with pneumatic hole punching device
Packaging of insulation plates on beck-Serienpacker SX and beck-Shrink tunnel HV 1002 HPLSAll videos ›
All of our packaging machines can process recyclable monofilms, films made of recycled materials, bio-films and many other environmentally-friendly film types.
In addition, we offer the option of integrating various scanning, marking and labelling systems, infeed and outfeed conveyors, and collection and grouping stations, and are happy to work with you to develop these options as needed. We tailor your packaging system precisely to your needs and product requirements.
Overview of advantages:
- Sustainable, high-quality and durable design
- Optimal accessibility
- User-friendly with easy adjustment and product memory
- Continuously heated, low-maintenance and regulated sealing systems
- Energy-saving drive and control systems
- Flexible working width and height for large-volume products
- Fine, stable sealed seams for tight and appealing packaging
- Sealing systems for detachable seam and wide seam applications
- Consistent packaging quality, even in mixed operations
Can be equipped with a variety of options:
- Integration of scanning, marking and labelling systems
- Integration of infeed and outfeed conveyors
- Integration of collection and grouping stations
- Integration of reject systems
- Integration of different packaging solutions
- Mounting and height adjustment options
- Different size and power options
For shrink-fit packaging, the beck-Serienpacker SX can be expanded with our beck shrink tunnels to create a shrink-fit packaging system.
400 - 900 mm*
*depending on products, feeding, labelling and film
beck-Serienpacker: multi-talents with the unique 4-sided sealing packaging concept.
Thanks to the unique beck-Serienpacker principle, non-deforming, shapely and tight packages can be made with manual or fully automatic product feeding. Two rolls of flat film guarantee that film and product are permanently guided and controlled during the four-side sealing process. According to this principle, not only can all films suited to industry be processed but also dull, very thin or very thick films. The beck-Serienpacker is available in different working widths and for different performance requirements.