beck-Fitpacker F 1050 SX
Film packaging machine with 3-sided sealing and packaging concept for the tightest packaging without shrinking
This fully-automatic film packaging machine works by using a form shoulder and specialised cross and bottom sealing system that seals very tight packages even for large-volume products on 3 sides.
Fitpacker system: Bottom seal for tight packaging without shrinking
Corner push in device for high products: mechanical device for tight packaging without shrinking
Separate labeler: Labeler for applying labels onto the packed products
Grouping station: for automatic grouping of the products
Packaging of textiles on beck-Fitpacker F 1050 SXAll videos ›
Cross sealing is equipped with a corner push in device for even folding and close sealing on the front and back sides of the product. This creates the tightest packaging without shrinking.
All of our packaging machines can process recyclable monofilms, films made of recycled materials, bio-films and many other environmentally-friendly film types.
In addition, we offer the option of integrating various scanning, marking and labelling systems, infeed and outfeed conveyors, and collection and grouping stations, and are happy to work with you to develop these options as needed. We tailor your packaging system precisely to your needs and product requirements.
Overview of advantages:
- Sustainable, high-quality and durable design
- Optimal accessibility
- User-friendly with easy adjustment and product memory
- Specialised film guide system for tight packaging of large-volume products without shrink-fitting
- Continuously heated, low-maintenance and regulated sealing systems for detachable seam and wide seam applications
- Longitudinal sealing either via film overlapping or film overlap sealing
Can be equipped with a variety of options:
- Integration of scanning, marking and labelling systems
- Integration of infeed and outfeed conveyors
- Integration of collection and grouping stations
100 - 500 mm*
*depending on products, feeding, labelling and film
beck form, fill and seal machines: versatility for formats and materials.
The wide product range of the beck form, fill and seal machines sets standards. Thanks to the form shoulder principle, exemplary flexibility is achieved for a variety of formats and materials. A roll of centre-folded film is led over a form shoulder and then sealed on three sides or overlapped. Whether for manual or automatic feeding, the beck form, fill and seal machines are available in different working widths and for different performance requirements.