beck-Schrumpftunnel HV 802 HPLS
With its large shrink range, the HV 802 HPLS is the perfect candidate for large-format or large-volume, round and flat products. With a width range of up to 800 mm, it harmonizes perfectly with our beck-Serienpacker SX or beck-Multiplex MP 1070 X and shrinks out the large products attractively and efficiently.
Advantages at a glance:
- By replacing your old shrink tunnel with a new beck-shrink tunnel, you reduce your electricity consumption and save up to 45 % energy depending on the film types and thicknesses used.
- The thermal insulation concept minimizes thermal outflow and an efficient heating and air guiding concept for precise adjustable air guiding and volume flow.
- The beck-shrink tunnel is built solid and sustainably. By using long living components and the reduced space requirement, you ensure space for further logistics processes.
Can be equipped with a variety of options:
- Chain link conveyor
- Increased passage height
- Rotating tunnel bars: one sided adjustable or two sided fixed
- Different distances between tunnel bars
- Tunnel with separate touch screen
- Transfer rollers before and/or after the tunnel
- Cooling fan
- Blowing device and pressure rollers
- After running transport in case of power failure
- Cooled guiders leading through the shrink tunnel
- Product tracking (FiFo)
180 / 310 mm*
120 / 250 mm*
*depending on products, feeding, labelling and film
beck-shrink tunnels: brilliant results with different types of film.
beck-shrink tunnels ensure brilliant and perfect shrinking results. The heart of this is a special control system in connection with fast-reacting heating elements. For the shrinking, heated air is led around the product, wrapped in film, with special air flows. The special air guiding technology is the basic for special energy efficiency. The new beck shrink tunnel HV 602 is available in several sizes and performance ranges as well as with different transport systems such as tunnel bars or a chain link conveyor.