beck-Multiplex MP 240 XP
Intermittent film packaging machine with 3-sided sealing and a variety of equipment
This compact, fully-automatic packaging machine uses a form shoulder for three-sided product sealing. The beck form shoulder principle guarantees brilliant packaging results and perfect sealed seams, for a wide range of formats and materials. The packaging machine can be used both as a stand-alone solution and integrated into the customer-specific packaging line.
Folding aggregate with printed film: Folding aggregate for processing flat film
Integrated labeler: Labeler for applying labels onto the film
Grouping station: for automatic grouping of the products
Tear open perforation system: mechanical unwind for the easy opening of the film bag
Packaging of plastic parts on beck-Multiplex MP 240 XP with film printingAll videos ›
The packaging concept of the beck-Multiplex 240 XP is efficient in its use of energy and resources.
It offers the option of processing very thin and very narrow films. In addition, all of our packaging machines can process recyclable monofilms, films made of recycled materials, bio-films and many other environmentally-friendly film types.
In addition, we offer the option of integrating various scanning, marking and labelling systems, infeed and outfeed conveyors, and collection and grouping stations, and are happy to work with you to develop these options as needed. We tailor your packaging system precisely to your needs and product requirements.
Overview of advantages:
- Sustainable, high-quality and durable design
- Space-saving thanks to compact construction
- Optimal accessibility
- User-friendly with easy adjustment and product memory
- Continuously heated, low-maintenance and regulated sealing systems
- Energy-saving drive and control systems
- Fine, stable sealed seams for optimal packaging
- Sealing systems for detachable seam and wide seam applications
Can be equipped with a variety of options:
- Integration of scanning, marking and labelling systems
- Integration of infeed and outfeed conveyors
- Integration of collection and grouping stations
- Integration of reject systems
- Integration of different packaging solutions
- Can be equipped with cross and longitudinal wide seams for stronger seam sealing
- Mounting and height adjustment options
- Different size and power options
For shrink-fit packaging, the beck Multiplex MP 240 XP can be expanded with our beck shrink tunnels to create a shrink-fit packaging system.
20 - 400 mm*
*depending on products, feeding, labelling and film
beck form, fill and seal machines: versatility for formats and materials.
The wide product range of the beck form, fill and seal machines sets standards. Thanks to the form shoulder principle, exemplary flexibility is achieved for a variety of formats and materials. A roll of centre-folded film is led over a form shoulder and then sealed on three sides or overlapped. Whether for manual or automatic feeding, the beck form, fill and seal machines are available in different working widths and for different performance requirements.
- Shower tray support
- Tiny Pralines box
- Game box
- Damp-proof switch
- Voucher box
- Polishing cloth Euro hole
- Aluminium bowls flat
- Cosmetic Box
- Pre-packed medical supplies
- Cup lids
- Electronics set
- Automotive spare part
- Connector clips
- Oil filter
- Adhesive tapes
- Window handle set
- Ventilation grille
- Anti-vibration mats