In addition to energy, manufacturing, logistics and transport, packaging only makes up a small part of the ecological balance of a product.
However, the focus is on the packaging as it seems to be the most likely to reach. At the same time, it must be sustainable, resource saving, recyclable and reduced. In addition, the requirements for protective and transport packaging for customers and consumers had to meet, or the packaging must promote sales.
So that you can act sustainably, up-to-date and in the interests of your customers with your packaging, we offer you the possibility of producing sustainable and resource-saving packaging. This means that our packaging machines can already process all new types of film that had been developed from a sustainable aspect. Because what has been gaining more and more presence in the media, has been tasking our engineers for years. That is why our sealing systems were continuously developed to include sustainable types of film and the latest packaging technologies.
Because one thing is for sure: There will be continuously numerous of applications in which the film will be the more reasonable packaging material in the long term and from an ecological side. We are happy to give you an overview of the types of film that you can already use with our packaging machines:
- PE or Polyethylene film is cost-effective and as a mono material completely recyclable.
- PP or Polypropylene film is a highly transparent film with a good haptic distinguished. Polypropylene film is also a mono material and 100 percent recyclable.
- POF or Polyolefin film is one of the most common shrink films. The highly transparent film can be processed and used in a very low thickness due to its characteristics. The low thickness of the film reduces the material consumption, and polyolefin film is also recyclable.
Films made from recycled materials:
- PCR or recycled film is made from plastics that have already been used (post-consumer resin) and fulfills the requirement to use and recycle material in a cycle. Films of up to 80% PCR can be processed on our machines.
Films made from renewable resources:
- Bio film or film made from renewable resources is obtained from the remains of sugar cane, corn or potatoes. Some bio films are recyclable, some are biodegradable.
Your advantages in a nutshell:
"Reduce, recycle and reuse" is our credo - with ours packaging machines use tomorrow's technologies today. And the best thing: Whether you have recyclable film, biodegradable film or thin film material; with beck you have always the best choice. Our packaging machines therefore allow you maximum flexibility and efficiency - also with your environmental balance.