beck-Serienpacker SXJ svs
Film bags in product mailer format for shipping products via e-commerce
This fully-automatic film packaging machine for shipping e-commerce products works according to the specialised beck-Serienpacker principle, with 2 rolls of flat film for 4-sided product sealing. The Serienpacker principle ensures a continuous and controlled product and film feed to produce tight, attractive packaging with stable sealing seams. The machine is our entry-level model for automatic product shipping.
Product scanning: Camera system for the safe detection of the products
Integrated labeler: Labeler for applying labels onto the film
Product bags in size of letter box
Packaging of mail-order and e-commerce products in mailing bags in post box sizeAll videos ›
The beck-Serienpacker SXJ svs can be used as either a stand-alone or online solution in the logistics area.
Equipped with a well-developed product pursuit system, which can handle production data recording both with a scanner and with a camera, the beck-Serienpacker SXJ svs uses linked labelling modules and specialised sealing systems to create stable, visually appealing shipping bags of consistent sizes. To optimise downstream logistics processes, a function has been integrated to prevent empty bags from being created, if product feed is not continuous. This ensures a smooth shipping process.
The beck-Serienpacker svs was specially developed to ship a small number of pieces in product mailer size, offering clear cost advantages for the shipper.
The packaging concept of the beck-Serienpacker SXJ svs is efficient in its use of energy and resources. In addition, all of our packaging machines can process recyclable monofilms, films made of recycled materials, bio-films and many other environmentally-friendly film types.
In addition, we offer the option of integrating various scanning, marking and labelling systems, and collection and grouping stations, and are happy to work with you to develop these options as needed.
Overview of advantages:
- Sustainable, high-quality and durable design
- Space-saving thanks to compact construction
- Optimal accessibility
- User-friendly with easy adjustment and product memory
- Energy-saving drive and control systems
- Continuously heated, low-maintenance and regulated sealing systems
- Processing dyed and printed films of all kinds
- Stable sealed seams for secure transport
- Entry-level model thanks to easy handling
- Shipping bags in product mailer size
Can be equipped with a variety of options:
- Integration of scanning, marking and labelling systems
- Integration of infeed and outfeed conveyors
- Integration of reject systems
- Integration of different packaging solutions
50 - 300 mm*
*depending on products, feeding, labelling and film
Serienpacker for E-commerce and mail order: Back and forth with success.
Whether the same size or adapted for the product. With printed film or with clear view to the product. Our Serienpackers for the E-commerce industry meet many different requirements. With scanning and labelling, including continuous product tracking − this is our standard.
- beck-Serienpacker SXJ
- beck-Serienpacker SXJ mobil
- beck-Serienpacker SXJ HP
- beck-Serienpacker SX
- beck-Multiplex MP 240 XP
- beck-Multiplex MP pico
- beck-Multiplex MP mobil S
- beck-Multiplex MP 1070 X
- beck-Fitpacker F 1050 SX
- beck-Sammelpacker KV 602 HP on-line
- beck-Sammelpacker KV 602 HP Pneumatik
- beck-Serienpacker SXJ svs
- beck-Serienpacker SXJ HP vs
- beck-Serienpacker SXJ HP adapta vs
- beck-Serienpacker SXJ HP adapta rt
- beck-Schrumpftunnel HV 602
- beck-Schrumpftunnel HV 602 HPLS
- beck-Multiplex MP mobil U
- beck-Schrumpftunnel HV 802 HPLS
- beck-Schrumpftunnel HV 1002 HPLS
- beck-paperbag Serienpacker vs